Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Collection !!

It's Christmas Season now and everybody's dreaming of a white Christmas. Here's to you the MUST HAVE for this festive season collection!! Best to be given to pals as gift exchange to remind them how special they are to you. Or even as For Him and For Her!! It’s all up to your creativity.

C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S C.O.L.L.E.C.T.I.O.N



Christmas Devil (GP009)
Rm 15


Christmas Angel (GP010)
Rm 15


Width: 7.0 - 7.5 cm Height: 12.0 - 12.5 cm (Lay Flat)
* Fits up to model SE K800i (knitting yarn is stretchable)

Do drop me a message to ask for different models' fitting. I can taylor the size to fit your phone model (No extra charge) !!

*I do custom made this collection for other cool gadget as well (cameras, ipod, PDA, etc). Drop me a message to discuss further *wink*

No comments: